Whether it’s highlighting the diversity initiatives of our campuses, or reporting on transformative performance funding, there has been plenty of progress and developments to share in 2017. We went in search of readers’ top five picks and are happy to report the results below.
Congrats to KCTCS for its accomplishment, which was our number one posting! Drumroll, please . . . .
5. Performance funding model focuses colleges and universities on achieving state goals
4. Kentucky high school students make big gains in dual credit
3. Reecie Stagnolia speaks at Congressional briefing
2. Campus diversity efforts focus on high-impact practices for greater student success
1. College completion rates at KCTCS exceed the national average
For more stories from 2017, visit the story archive - and don't forget to engage with us on social media, where you can learn the latest about Kentucky higher education news (Twitter, Facebook).